Thursday 14 November 2013

L'Oreal Elvive Arginine Resist x3 range

Once upon a time, I used to have really long and thick hair that would weigh me down and I was convinced that it made my face look fat. I couldn't understand why people would deliberately use products to try to volumize their hair. I used to beg my hairdressers to thin my hair out and I wasn't grateful for what I had when other people were spending money to get hair like mine.

About a year or so ago, I noticed that my hair was drastically falling out. Every time I brushed my hair, I would end up with handfuls of hair missing from my head. I also shed a lot of hair around the house and all over people I'm with. It's always been a joke that if you're around me, you'll leave with my hair stuck to your clothes. It hasn't just been happening to me, my mum has also noticed the same thing with her hair and together, we've been trying to find a way to stop our hair from falling out so much. Right now, we both have thin hair and its getting continuously thinner!

We recently discovered the new L'Oreal Elvive Arginine Resist x3 range. I actually saw an ad on Facebook and I was like "MUST. GET. SOME. NOW" so that day, I went down to the supermarket and bought all 4 products in the range. It's an anti-hair fall range that reinforces hair from the roots to stop it from falling out so much.



So far, we've only been using the shampoo and conditioner and we've been blown away by the results! We've definitely noticed a difference in hair loss in just the last week that we've been using this. I think the results can be attributed to the fact that the shampoo and conditioner leaves our hair extremely tangle free and super straight so that when we brush our hair, our brushes and fingers have nothing to catch onto.

I know that this isn't much of a review but I just wanted to let people know that the range is out there and that it would be good for people who are experiencing a lot of hair loss as well as people who want a shampoo and conditioner that will detangle their hair for them. I've used a lot of haircare in the past that has left my hair worse of and very tangled but nothing has given me amazing results like this range.

4 comments:

  1. I just bought the same shampoo tonight can't wait to use it! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/ my hair has been thinning out I used to have really thick hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why a comment in arabic

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg slot เกมแตกดีเยี่ยม เล่นเกมสล็อตสมรรถนะสูง สัมผัสการเล่นสล็อตแตกหนัก แตกจริง ที่มีความล้ำยุค เปิดให้เข้ามาเล่นเกมพนันที่ยอดเยี่ยม ค่ายเกมใหม่ที่มีคุณภาพ pg slot เกมแตกดีเยี่ยม นับได้ว่าเป็นอีก

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...