Thursday 25 October 2012

New blog layout

Hey guys!

This is just a quick post to let you know about my new layout :)

I was getting a bit bored of my old one which was a standard blogspot template so I enlisted the help of Jessica from http://www.jmhunterxo.blogspot.co.uk to create me a new one.


Let me know what you think and if there's anything I should change.


Disclaimer: I paid Jessica for her services. She charges a small fee and it was a fast and easy process (took about 2 days due to the time zone differences). I let her know what colours I wanted and gave her a general idea of what I was after (minimalist, pink, white, grey) and she allowed 3 revisions. Highly recommend her services!


5 comments:

  1. Loving the new look, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Looks incredibly beautiful! :) So pink and chic! I love it!
    Congrats on the new look!
    Followed your beautiful blog for more updates!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...